In Australia Bark Busters has consistently been an award winner
- 1998 Telstra Small Business Awards – Winner . Telstra Small Business Awards Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year (NSW) – Winner and National Finalist. Sylvia Wilson Telstra Small Business Awards Ansett Business Owner Award – Winner
- 1999 Integral Energy Small Business Awards – Winner of Commercial Services Category. Sylvia Wilson inducted into Business Women’s Hall of Fame
- 2000 Integral Energy Small Business Awards – Finalist for Innovation Category.
- 2002 Australia Post Small Business Awards- Small Business of the Year Winner. Integral Energy Illawarra Small Business Awards – Winner of Oz Industry, Export & Small Business Categories.
- 2004 Illawarra Business Awards – Winner of Exporter of the Year category.
- 2005 Illawarra Business Awards – Winner of the Wollongong City Council Innovation category.
- 2006 Sylvia Wilson (co-founder) recognised in BRW’s Top 10 Australian Women Entrepreneurs List.
- 2007 Bark Busters named Australia’s 5th fastest growing franchise in BRW’s Hot Franchises List.
Our Franchise Ranking Achievements
The following list demonstrates the growth, increasing development and acceptance Bark Busters has achieved in the period from 2003 to 2007 as recognised by the internationally respected Entrepreneur magazine.
Entrepreneur Magazine – Pet Franchises in America
- 2007 #1
- 2006 # 1
Entrepreneur Magazine – Top 500 Franchises in America
- 2007 #105
- 2006 # 115
- 2005 # 278
- 2004 # 468
- 2003 # 353
Entrepreneur Magazine – Top 101 Home-Based Franchises
- 2007 #29
- 2006 #27
- 2005 # 75
- 2003 # 99
Entrepreneur Magazine – Top Global American Franchises
- 2007 #77
- 2006 #86
- 2005 # 137
- 2003 # 158
Entrepreneur Magazine – Top 100 Fastest-Growing Franchises
- 2007 #63
- 2006 #46
Article extract June 2007
Even if you don’t yet know what type of franchise you want to buy, you do know that you want the best. But how can you determine what the best franchise is? Start here with our annual Best of the Best listing, which presents the top franchises in each of the 113 categories featured in our 2007 Franchise 500 ranking.
Bark Busters were unbeatable at number one placing in the Pet Services Category and an incredible 105 in the top 500 franchises available (Franchise 500 ranking)
Article extract Jan 25 – Feb 28 2007
The BRW Hot Franchises are ranked according to average annual revenue growth in the years to June 30, 2006 (using a four year base). They must have sold a franchise before June 30, 2004 and have had a system-wide turnover of more than $500,000 in 2002-03. This survey includes listed and privately owned franchise systems.
Bark Busters ranks number 5 on the Fastest Growing Franchises by Revenue list and number 7 on the Fastest Growing Franchises by Outlet Numbers list, as demonstrated below.
The Denver Business Journal
The Denver Business Journal rates Bark Busters in the top 10 overall franchises based in Colorado.
Denver Business Journal – Top 25 Colorado Based Franchises
- 2007 #07
- 2006 #07
- 2005 #11
- 2004 #13
- 2003 #13
Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review found out that 94% of franchisees rated Bark Busters as an “above-average” business opportunity. In addition, 75% of Bark Busters joined the company because they were seeking more control over their finances and their future.
Franchise Business Review, the leading validation service company in the franchise industry, compiles its Franchise 50 by conducting thousands of interviews with franchisees from hundred of different franchise systems
Franchise Business Review – Franchise 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards
- 2006 #17
Franchise Business Review – Pet Franchise
- 2006 #1